IDNow Visitor System
IDNow Visitor is a software program designed to allow you
print visitor badges and track visitor history under the Windows operating system. The features
of the system are outlined below.
- IDNow Visitor includes all of the advanced features of IDNow plus the following
- Ability to store all visitor details in either an Access or SQL Server
2000 database (SQL Server not supplied)
- Ability to use any label or card printer that has a Windows driver.
- Quick and easy entry of visitor information.
- Visitor's photograph may be printed on badge if desired.
- Any number of different visitor types may be used (Visitor, Contractor
- Different badge designs may be automatically assigned to each visitor
- Visitors may be pre-entered. They are not considered signed in until the
badge is printed.
- Visitor information may be re-used on subsequent visits.
- Extra User Defined fields may be added if required.
- Visitor badge expiry date tracking.
- Visitors Not Yet Signed Out report.
- Visitor Log report.
- Multi-user support.
- The visitor system may be used at the same time as the normal IDNow ID
Card Production System.
- Predefined badge layouts to suit the Dymo Turbo 330 label printer, or
design your own to suit your printer.
- This software is included in IDNow Professional at no extra charge.
Visitors Not Signed Out
To purchase the retail (boxed) version of IDNow Visitor please contact the following dealers: